Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:14:36 EST
As previously posted, I can't get on the web.  I am able to sign onto AOL,
but functionality is limited.  I can't get to any website, either from AOL
screen or through IE.  (I've never downloaded Netscape Navigator,
unfortunately.)  Some other  AOL features are disabled and others have been
sporadic, often knocking me offline.

In recent days, I have installed McAffee VirusScan 6.0, after an online virus
check discovered a virus a few weeks back.  VirusScan located and deleted
JS/Seeker.gen.

Someone helpfully provided sites for downloading AOL and IE, but I can't get
on the web (that's the biggest problem) and AOL does not seem to be providing
access to AOL 6.0 at all, and only seems to be offering the upgrade to 7.0.

I am running Windows 98 on an HP Pavilion 8380.

Do I just uninstall AOL 6.0 and reload 7.0 from a disk from Office Depot?  I
can't seem to find an AOL 6.0 disk, although if people think I would be wise
to do something off 6.0, I will try to locate it.

And, of course, please copy me on all replies, as I am on digest and have no
web access to check responses on line!

TIA

William Closure

                       http://freepctech.com/rode