Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:31:44 -0600
You don't mention the ISP.  Can only speak to AOL and MSN, but sometimes they can provide help.  Really.  After all, it is in their best interests if you can actually surf the net.  Same is true of other providers.  Send an email to customer support, and also check their online troubleshooting.  For that matter Microsoft database may also be useful.

One other workaround that I have used.  Does a different browser (netscape, mozilla) work?  I have found that sometimes one will work, while another doesn't.  Doesn't address your overall problem, but it offers some alternatives to work with until the big problem is resolved.

Oh, sometimes uninstalling, and then reinstalling the antivirus program works, whereas removing sometimes doesn't.  I would reinstall, then turn it off.  Just a thought.

William Closure

  ----- Original Message -----

  From: "Rick" <[log in to unmask]>
  To: <[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 5:44 PM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] IE 6 and OE5.5 Problem

  Hi,

  I have a lady who suddenly cannot browse the net as she gets only a "this
  page cannot be displayed" whenever she tries. Also her OE "encounters a
  problem" on start and closes. She has a Celeron ( not sure what) with 256
  ram running 98se. She has installed all updates. She was also running Kerio
  Personal firewall and AVG. The problem began last week when Kerio reported a
  problem locating a file and wouldn't open. (No idea what file). So she
  uninstalled it using add/remove programs. Then she could not browse or use
  her email even though the connection to the isp is made.

  Today I went over and tried Firefox but same problem. AVG reports no virus.
  Ran a repair on Ie and no luck. Checked registry and found some Kerio
  entries which I deleted.  The problem persists. I don't want to format and
  reinstall if I can avoid it as she has TONS of music and photos to burn off!
  Can anyone assist? Is this a virus?

  Thanks

  Rick Thornton

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: