Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Imler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:15:51 -0600
Also check to see if you have a file called autoexec.old..that might be
a way to start rebuilding your autoexec.bat file if you have lost
it...generally the autoexec.old has some of the same things in it that
the current autoexec.bat had in it before it was deleted...

Steve

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/14/01 16:48 PM >>>
I'm losing confidence that this is your issue, however, right-click on
autoexec.bat that is in c:\ and 'edit' will be one of the choices.
Choose
edit, and inside the file the line starting with path= should exist.
Path=
is an antiquated way of doing the same function that desktop shortcuts
do,
telling windows where to search for a requested file.  It can provide
multiple search instructions, each one separated from the last with a
semi-colon(;).  So your path= statement may be longer than my example.
If
its missing, cut and paste mine into autoexec.bat.  You have to reboot
see an effect, so you're not going to know if this works until the next
time
you need scandisk.

I would also look in the command folder to see if scandisk.exe is there.
Tom Turak