Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Miriam Glickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 23:07:41 -0400

HP Pavillion dv7 Notebook PC
Win 7
Network that both units acknowledge the other

I have not been able to get internet explorer -- it just keep trying to tell
me Internet Explorer has stopped working (it never did) and when I check the
problem the Problem Event Name is APPCRASH and Application Name is
iexplore.exe.  I''m not really sure what's going on here.

Thank you,
Miriam Glickman

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com