Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:46:53 -0400
I have Win95a and 14 or so "system" patches,
and MSIE 4.01sp-1 with two patches;
the OE patch for mail, (Outlook Express 4.01SP1 Update),
and the Encription-cypher-128Bit patch for online security,
(nph-iefinal.exe).

I see the following in a (original) normal Win95 Explorer window:

C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\Internet Explorer Classes for Java.

The status column for this program file says it is damaged.
When I right click on the program file, I get the choices of:
Update, Remove, Properties.
Update dials out to my ISP but nothing happens.
There is no update "interface", just a connection.
I am not sure if I should hit "remove".
Anybody been there, done this?
   TIA,  Rick