Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:31:28 +1300
Jo, that sounds suspiciously like spyware behaviour.  And Terra Lycos was spotted hopping into bed with Gator recently.

I suggest you go here and get SpywareBlaster 2.6.1:

...and here to get SpywareGuard 2.2:
http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareguard.html

Blaster takes care of spyware and Guard prevents your browser being hijacked (homepage redirection and worse)

I've tried most of these type of apps and it's my opinion that these two are the best available at the moment.  And they're free.

Don't forget to update them after you install.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  From: Jo Hagen
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Privacy Alert

  Does anyone know how to get rid of the red pop-up Privacy Alert that keeps coming up and it is impossible to get rid of, short of shutting down your whole PC!?  It infuriates me, and all I can find out about it is that it is by some "Terralycos" - but no way can I remove it from my system.  Help, Please!!!  Jo

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml