Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
J Merwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:48:38 -0600
Put your email address in the TO. In other words mail yourself a copy.

John Merwin
-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Shkabara
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 6:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] e-mail distribution list

I use Outlook 2003 and know how to create a distribution list. The problem I
am running into is that I want the mail to be sent to all individuals as BCC
so that all of the e-mail addresses don't show up on the recipient's "To"
line. A way to do this is to place the group in the BCC field, but then
there needs to be a recipient in the To line.

To avoid having a particular individual listed in the To field, I tried
creating a dummy contact, say "Parish Members", but if I don't add an e-mail
address, Outlook refuses to send the message. If add a real address, then
Outlook adds that address to the To line in addition to the text that I want
to show. Any way to get around this?

I do have a solution - if needed, I can create a real e-mail address called
[log in to unmask], but I was wondering if there is another
solution.

A secondary question. Does anyone have a simple explanation of why Microsoft
has an "Address Book" AND a "Contact List" in Outlook? Seems that they do
the same thing in different ways.

Thank you.

Peter
The NoSpin Group