Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hulda Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:01:13 -0400
Hi back, Thanks to Don, Bill, Chris. I cannot get a handle on just what is wrong here. I can surf fine.I get my mail from OE just fine too. I went to Utube to see if the video worked there and it did.

 Players work sometimes on archive files but not online streaming. Why is it that everytime I use IE, Firefox or Opera a notice comes up from ZA saying "IE, or Firefox or Opera depending on what I am using, is trying to communicate with C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" ? In fact almost everything I try to do gets that notice up. I denied it and I can still surf just fine and it makes no difference in the Players whether I say yes or no. I thought the Ctfmon.exe file was for Microsoft Office which I eliminated from my computer quite a while ago.I did search that.exe file for malware or spy ware but I am told it is free. What happens if I try to eliminate the file Ctfmon.exe. ? I have done several scans and did download the A-Squared as suggested by Don P. It has not found anything wrong. Boy am I frustrated by now~.

 Any more suggestions would be appreciated. I did do a system restore about two months ago and had to redownload a bunch of my programs, but it did save my Outlook Express mail and my documents and pictures. I sure hope I don't have to do a complete restore.I have backed up a lot of items onto a CD disk. I have a call in to Wildblue about a tria and in fact one girl said I was probably on a different "beam" than my sister next door who has the same exact computer as I do with no problems.  But now I am leaning more to the files in my computer. I am surprised that ZA, Ad-aware,SpyBot. AVG and A-Squared can find nothing suspicious.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode