Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Geraldine Dunne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:33:39 +0800
Hello Fellow Softies,

A very very very terrible thing has happened to me which I am hoping a guru
from the list will be able to help with.  I recently upgraded to Windows
2000 and for about four days all was well regarding Internet and Email
addresses, old messages, and favourite sites.  Today, however, I seem to
have lost all my favourite addresses and all my old address book and all my
old emails.  Shall I proceed to wrist slashing or is there a way for me to
retrieve them or find the old emails somewhere.

I am particularly perplexed that this was a delayed action (reaction).
Before you suggest just to go to my back up files on disk - there aren't any
for these.  I know, I know next time I won't get caught.  2000 told me all
my settings would be imported.  Any advice would be gratefully received.

Regards
Geraldine Dunne

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml