Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:38:48 -0400
In certain versions of Windows, (I have Win95B on this
machine), Tweakui seems to be just fine with no password
for this.     (See another problem, below...)

The only "problem" I ever had was when I told Tweakui
to "handle this" AND told Xteq System's X-Setup to do the
same thing...

It is NOT something that is just set in the Registry by either
program... It is some sort of runtime function that they BOTH
do independently...
This causes timing problems and generates extra user
passwords and users. It can be a real mess, so be careful
when using more than one "Tweak Program" for (at least) this
particular function...
I MAKE all users use the same settings, so this was not a
particularly bad problem for "me" to fix... I just got rid of the
extra eight or so users (and their passwords) that this "fight"
for control caused...
I wound up with users called Rick, RRiicckk. RiRickck,
and lots of mixtures of those letters...   FYI...

                       Rick Glazier

It was said today that:
> (**) Tweakui won't accept a blank password like you've been
> using by just hitting <enter>. Please change your password
> from blank to something tangible before attempting to use the
> Tweakui auto logon feature.  You can change your password at
> the "Users and Passwords" applet in Control Panel.
>
> See <http://newlife-win98.server101.com/tweakui_2000_info.htm>
> for more about Tweakui...including installation instructions
> and links to alternate download sites.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml