Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dick Fischbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:45:59 -0700
Recently, after repeated failures to install software for a Microtek
scanner, my computer at start up began displaying the following
messages:

"Cannot find the file 'CDSETUP.EXE' (or one of its components).  Make
sure the path and file name are correct and that all required libraries
are available."  The 2nd message reads "Could not load or run
'CDSETUP.EXE' specified in the WIN.INI file.  Make sure the file exists
on your computer or remove the reference to it in the WIN.INI file."

I obtained a CDSETUP.EXE file from an internet site but haven't the
slightest idea what the path should be.

Secondly, it'll be a cold day in hades before I remove anything from the
WIN.INI file.

What are my options?

Dick Fischbach

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: