Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Abdul Samad Abdul Razzak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:13:48 +0600
From: "Ian" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 9:34 AM
Subject: Outlook Express Mail importing in W98

> System: Win98SE
> Mail: Outlook Express 5.5
>
> Problem: Shift mail folders from one computer to another (which I do
> frequently when I build a new computer for a customer)
> ------------------------------------
> 1. Old Computer:
> Do a search for *.dbx.  This will find Inbox.dbx, Sent Items.dbx etc etc.
> These dbx files are actually folders.  Copy all that are found to suitable
> media (floppy, CD, zip drive etc)
> ------------------------------------

Upto this point you are doing okay. However, you need not search for the
mail folder you "can" find it ,within OE, by clicking tools
menu->options->maintenence->store folder. Copy the store folder path and
past into a run box (start->run). To move into the new computer, just copy
and paste,from removable disk, into a new folder such as "c:\email
messages". Then run OE-> tools menu->options->maintenence->store
folder->click change and browse to the folder. After this it should be
simple. By
the way you, can use this method to share email messages across two OS' (for
ex: win2k & win me),if your dual booting.

Samad

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml