Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 02:36:01 -0500
WEB TV + User Information, Name Setting.
This is where I would change this in OutLook Express.

I have an old lady I e-mail to, and her husband
opened an account with WEB TV.
She has sole use of the unit and has her own
e-mail address.
When she writes to me (and others) the e-mail
"looks" like it comes from the husband.
Only the "friendly name" shows in Outlook Express
from the following: (phony, modified for privacy).
From: "George M. LastName Jr." <[log in to unmask]>

Is there an easy setting she can make/change
to show her name in the first part of the above?
She thinks she has to quit and sign up under a different
Billing Account with WEB TV to change this.

Neither of them know anything about computers,
(the reason for WEB TV), and they are currently
about 1000 miles away from where I am.

Thanks for any info.           Rick Glazier

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml