Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:27:28 -0500
Hi,

I downloaded Wntipcfg_setup.exe from Microsoft. This gives results like the
winipcfg screen. Do a general search because I renamed it slightly. I never
could get any results from XP alone.

Les Barnes

Subject: [PCSOFT] Win XP Questions

> Good day all,
>
> Can anyone tell me:
>
> 1. What "Services" are truly essential to XP's proper operation ? ( run
\msconfig \services tab ) I have unchecked
> all but 'essential services', which were basically RPC commands. Does this
mean things won't work, or load, like
> they do on the startup tab ? Should I recheck them all ?
>
> 2. What is the XP equivalent of the Win9x command one would use to get to
winipcfg screen ?

> 3. Is more RAM as effective with XP as it is with Win98 ? Upper limits on
the amount of RAM ?

> As you can see I know little about XP, and I'm trying to help someone
speed up their XP machine.

> Thanks in advance
>
> Al Thompson

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0402-5, 02/29/2004
Tested on: 3/1/2004 7:27:33 AM

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml