Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:42:17 -0000
Try looking in your program list first then look in your control panel under
add/remove programs then your c drive under downloaded programs and the
program running the music might be there and then of course just delete it.
You may not know what it's called but if you see something that you have no
clue what it is then right click on it and then hit properties and it
maygive you an explanation what it is and if it's that music program delete
it. Hope this helps, Joseph Rydzy

> Hi,
>
> I have an unusual problem that I just don't seem able to solve.  I visited
the following site a few weeks ago:  www.wtv-zone.com/cal555/index.html#galA
and enjoyed some of the best photographs I have seen.  There is an option to
listen to music accompanying the pictures or viewing them without music.  I
wish I had gone for no sound because now our pc suddenly starts playing one
of the tunes from this site all on its own.  It drives my wife around the
bend because it usually starts late in the evening.

> Normally I have always left my computer on because it goes into standby
mode when not in active use.  I have turned off the sound through our modem
and lastly through the computer.  I thought this would solve the problem but
tonight the music started up again just as loud as usual.  Do you have any
other suggestions as to how I can eliminate this unwanted music??  Now I am
back to turning the computer off prior to retiring.

> Ron McKeogh
> Kelowna, BC

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml