Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:50:06 -0500
I received the same two e-mails.  The "from" line was a give-away.  It said Hahaha, not an e-mail or name as it normally would read.  Also, the wording sounded like to much of a lead in to something sex related so I didn't open the attachment either.
I would like to know how you KNEW it contained a virus.  I was hesitant but unsure.  Was there something in it that told you for sure?  You mention something about extensions.

Take care of yourself and those you love.

Bernice Fritz

  Hi list,
  Does anybody have a good way to trace an email? I was sent two different
  mails days apart, one with a .scr and one with a .exe extension that both
  were a virus. Natch I didn't open the attachments. I tried to trace the
  address using SamSpade, but apparently it couldn't find the sender, which
  was [log in to unmask] I'm using Outlook 2000. Needless to say, should
  anyone get something from this address, err, I wouldn't open it.
  Brad Loomis
  Los Angeles, CA

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html