Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:35:06 GMT
I have a user receiving the following on attempting to do a "send and
receive" with Outlook 98 (Internet email only version):

0x800CCC19 TIMEOUT

From what I read, I believe this is a POP3 error message, as opposed to
something from Outlook itself. Web searches yielded no detailed info, only
confirmation that this code indeed means "timeout" and that it's in the
"general" category of POP3 errors. MS Knowledge Base has no references to
this particular code, nor anything helpful under more general searches such
as "timeout". I have not called the guy back yet, I just wanted to know
where to start looking first. My first thought is that he has a message
stuck in his Outbox, which is a phenomenon I have come across before, though
not with this result. Anyone else familiar with this one? He says he hasn't
installed anything recently or made any software/hardware changes. Operating
system is Windows 95. He can establish his DUN connection fine.

Thank you.
Susan Sutherland

http://profiles.msn.com.

                     visit our download web page at: