Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 00:53:02 +1000
Greg wrote:
>When I Save a file, the window is always small, in the middle of the
>page.  Is there an Options setting which ensures that the window always
>opens full-page?>>

In general---no. It's long been one of Windows best-known annoyances.Though
I believe there is a registry hack you can make if you want to delve into
the registry. You might possibly find a script for it at Kellys Korner.
www.kellys-korner-xp.com

You can of course resize normal Explorer windows with the shift key, but
not the dialogue boxes.

You will need  a 3rd-party utility to do this--many are listed here:
http://www.donationcoder.com/Reviews/Archive/DialogExtenders/index.html

Only a couple of free ones, the rest are shareware. I use Openwide which
seems to do the job OK, though it's not easy to understand how to set
it--some trial and error may be required. It's very simple once you get the
hang of it.  (Hint--use the "settings" button to resize). It needs to run
at startup to be effective.

You might also find help here:
http://www.annoyances.org/

Don Penlington
 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                       http://freepctech.com/rode