Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:53:54 -0500
Roland Stimpson's post (clipped):---

<<<< I put the cursor on 1 and the copier will print all 10 etc. Remedy for this? >>>>

 I am sorry I am unable to understand this. When you put your mouse cursor on the (item?) you want printed it will not print automatically. you will have to invoke the "print" command from the appropriate (normally FILE) menu.

At this stage depending on your printer model you should get a window giving you options:--

(1)print from page x to y
(2)print all
(3)print selected
(4)number of copies
(5) orientation
etc etc.

I would suggest you "select" the portion you want printed by highlighting it(drag your cursor over it )
[this portion will turn blue when highlighted] and then click on the print
 command. when you get the printing options window choose "selected" and ok.

This will print only the area you want to print.

Hope this helps and good luck----Venkat Viswanathan

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!