Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Anil Chawla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 22:46:59 +1200
Hi all,

1) I have to make a batch file that searches all files in a directory
"c:\temp", thereafter it lists the file names & their purpose. If there are
more than 6 files in the directory, the info will naturally scroll off the
screen. It is assumed that the user will be able to control scrolling using
"control + S / control +Q".

Ex: The output display should appear as:

         Batch File Ver 1.0

------- TEMP\1.BAT
REM PURPOSE:  RUN DEMO FILE

-------TEMP\2.BAT
REM PURPOSE: RUN MICROSOFT OFFICE

I am able to do everything except for controlling the scrolling using
"control+S or control+Q". How do I achieve that. Any help would be
appreciated.

2) What happens if I redirect :

    pause > null

Thanks,

** Anil Chawla **

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]