Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:56:47 -0400
I thought that I would try Mozilla/firefox, so I installed it. Not long after, the icons in the taskbar went?? The E, OE, desktop moved over next to the sound icon, I lost icons for Avast, Epson printer,Asus probe and BillP's scotty. AND
  the indicators for the web programs are now next to the START icon. I uninstalled Mozilla, but it didn't show up in the recycle bin, and when I click on certain (mail) icons, Firefox can't find them! Can anyone suggest how to solve this dilemma?? Any suggestion will be tried. Thank you,   AL SMITH

                       http://freepctech.com/rode