Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:20:23 -0600
Jessica,

What is the name and version of your e-mail program? If it's Outlook Express
(OE) try this: Go to Tools \ Accounts and in the Internet Accounts window,
highlight (click) the account you use if you have more than one. Then click
the "Properties" button. In the Properties window click the "Advanced" tab
and at the bottom insure the box by "Leave a copy of messages on server" is
not checked.

Ya'll Come!!!
Sven Swanson, Sr.
Consciousness: "That annoying time between naps."

----- Original Message -----
From: "jessica rion" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 9:30 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Email repeats

Please help!!!  I am getting email repeats downloaded from days before. I
really need help to stop these. I empty my delete box every time I finish
reading my email, yet it still downloads everytime I get back on the
internet and download my new message. What am I doing wrong????

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml