Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kris Shapar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:55:43 -0500
Thanks for the headsup on where to get this Service Pack, I've also been trying
to get it for a couple days on impossibly overcrowded sites.

That "a" at the end of the filename means it's for Alpha machines; "i" is for
Intel. When I checked the site a minute ago, there was an Index file that
explained what the various files in the directory are for.

HTH......

Kris Shapar

On 28 Oct 98, about [PCSOFT] Any way to decipher the different NT 4 S, Bill Robins <[log in to unmask]> had this to say:

                                  -----