Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 23:22:44 -0700
Shaleen writes:

<<On most download sites, there is a WinZip and a WinZip (32 bit) program. =
What is the difference ? With Windows 95, which can/should I use?>>

Winzip 32, if you must.  But if you are looking for a good shareware
zip/unzip program, use Aladdin Stuffit and Expander, available at all
decent shareware sites. They are so much easier and quicker than Winzip,
which I find very slow and cumbersome, and its floppy bridging facility
practically impossible to fathom.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com