Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harold Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:32:54 -0500
Becky,
 Outlook and Outlook express merely go to your ISP and down load your mail
so you can use it as you desire, as opposed
to having to work online.
You must set up the accounts you want to access in each program.
Your ISP (s) should provide you with the correct settings . Be aware that
some providers do not provide this capability.
Again your ISP's tech support should provide the necessary info. (some OSs
can do this automatically).
HTH,
Hal Seabolt

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Becky Comer
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 10:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Embarqmail to Outlook Express

A short time ago, I acquired DSL through Embarq.  I am very dissatisfied
with Embarq's email system.  How do I exchange their system for email to
Outlook Express?  (I have Outllook Express through another server but not
ready to delete that service until the end of the year.)  Embarq's
instruction is to 'open Outlook Express' and change the information there to
accomplish my goal. However, I want Outlook at both servers.  Is this not
possible?   If so, how do I change Embarqmail to Outlook Express? ( hp
pavilion a844n; XP Home with 2 patch)
Thank you
Becky C.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: