Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:59:54 -0500
The easiest and best solution is to drop AVG entirely and go to a better, free
program at www.avast.com I did a year ago and have never looked back. It is far
superior.

Les
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] AVG v.6 update problem

  Thanx Sven.
  No, I m stuck at the 6.0.528. I want to update the free version from there.
  it does not accept the automatic updating now.
  We hv to do manually. May I know where is the update file. There are files
  for Pro version, but not for free version.
  Plz advise

    Virus Database (VPS): 11/11/2003
    Tested on: 11/13/2003 5:19:50 AM

---