Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:31:53 -0400
Your English is fine.

You didn't say what kind of file types you wish to change.
It will make a difference how you do this.

Open the Windows Explorer.
Click VIEW -- then click FOLDER OPTIONS -- and then click
the FILE TYPE tab.

WARNING!!! you can cause serious problems if you do not
follow the next part EXACTLY.

Now scroll down and find the type of file you wish to change.
Click on the file type in the list and then click the EDIT button.
NOw click the CHANGE ICON button at the top.

Select an icon from the displayed list

OR

click the BROWSE button and then load C:\windows\moricons.dll

OR

Click the BROWSE button and then go to the folder which
contains the *.EXE application which uses this file type.

Once you have selected the new icon, start clicking OK
buttons until you back up to the FILE TYPE display again.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====