Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:19:13 -0700
Paint.Net has "Fixed SIze selection tool that will do this.
I suspect the easy way would be to Select the the area and create a new
file for each, then print them.
You could do the same with Photoshop, too, of course.
http://www.getpaint.net/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] cutting large image into 8.5 x 11 sections
From: Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, November 18, 2010 6:02 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings,

 Does anyone know of freeware or really-cheapware for evenly dividing
a large (22' x 28") image into 8.5 x11 size segments for printing and
reconnecting on poster board? I've tried with Paint shop pro by making
the appropriate sized selection boxes using the top and side scales
but it is difficult to do without small gaps or over-laps. I can get
it pretty close through lots of trial and error, but it takes quite a
lot of time, effort and ink!
 I Googled for image splitter but most all the results were related to
use for a web page and only split in even squares or by pixels.

Thanks,
-Phil-

 Digest mode - visit our web site:
 http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml