Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:41:52 -0500
For my regular email I use Outlook Express.
My ISP says bbring the computer in but as I'm
almost totally handicapped its not that easy.
I thiink it's in the registry.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: David Gillett [log in to unmask]
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:50:35 -0800
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] email is stopped because of foriegn host

  In order to download your email, your email client program (can you tell
us what you use, please?) must connect to a server where your messages are
waiting.
  Some client programs (not necessarily email), if the server terminates the
connection unexpectedly, will report it as something like "Connection
dropped by foreign host".  The "foreign host" is some long-ago programmer's
attempt to indicate that the problem was not due to anything on the local
machine, but appears to have been initiated from the other end of the
connection.  Network connectivity problems can sometimes provoke this same
message.

  So the only people with much chance of helping you resolve this are at the
ISP that hosts your email.

David Gillett

On 10 Dec 2004 at 14:28, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> My email is stopped (or just won't download) because of foriegn host.
> That's what the message says.  I don't know where to look for
> this or how it got there.  Norton virus check says I have no viruses.
> Please give me any suggestions you have.
> Thank you,
> Charles Tucker

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>