Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Deborah Warken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:52:55 -0500
Hi,

Doug wrote:

>I am looking for a software package, commercial or shareware, that is
>comparable to my old DOS program "Sidekick". I'm Christmas shopping,
looking for an all >purpose personal organizer with
>Appointment Book, To Do list, Card-File type database, and Notepad.

I used to have something similar to what you've described, called Sidekick
98. I just looked at the website and Sidekick 99 is out now, but it seems to
be missing some of the things that I liked about 98 so I won't be upgrading.
Here's the address if you want to have a look anyway:

http://www.starfish.com/products/sk99/sk99.html

My -full- version of 98, not shareware, came from a coverdisc from a UK
magazine called .net. If you're interested in Sidekick 98, it's on the issue
#59 disc. You can email [log in to unmask] to check on availability.

Hope that helps some, good luck.

Debbie