Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Melissa Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:17:22 -0700
Please tell me where to change the "properties" in the "profile".  I've looked at everything I could find and I haven't found a path name, etc., anywhere.

By the way, it's version 4.72.3110.5

-----Original Message-----
From:    David Farrington <><
Sent:    Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:25:25 -1000
To:      [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express folders

Melissa.

The times that I have had to do what I got from your message is to go to properties of the profile and tell the profile where to store the messages. By doing so your original message file will appear and you can click on it and thus find your older messages again.

Melissa Walker wrote:

> This morning Outlook Express asked me where I wanted my mail stored.  ... What I can't find is how to tell Outlook Express to look at the old ones instead of the new ones.  ...
>
> Any idea?

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org