Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:11:10 -0500
Bryan,  If I understand the problem, it is that your dialup password is not
being saved. If so then a Microsoft KB article addresses this problem.
They state:

This problem can be caused by any of the following situations:

1-  Password caching is disabled.
2-  One or more of the files associated with Dial-Up Networking is missing
or damaged.
3-  Your password list (.pwl) file is damaged.
4-  The Rna.pwl file (if it exists) is damaged.
5-  Automatic logon is enabled.

To trouble shoot see their KB article at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q148/9/25.asp

At 04:58 PM 2/3/99 , Bryan Steward wrote:

>I'm having a small problem with my dialup network.  I like being able to
>automatically log on to my isp without having to enter my password when
>starting my mail program (Outlook
>Express) or my browser (Netscape).  I get everything configured like I want
>it, and it works fine until I have to reboot my pc.  When I
>reboot, I have to reenter my password again to log on and it works fine
>every time I log on until have to reboot.

Doug Simmons

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html