Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Craven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:02:20 -0500
Hi everyone,
                At work we have some new Hitachi laptops with W98 loaded.
The main purpose of the laptops is to run a Dos program and then to write a
report in Excel & Word. The Dos program will not work correctly in a Dos
window so must be run in pure Dos. The keyboard layout is easily changed in W98 and that's no problem. When it's run up in Dos it
'runs' the American keyboard layout (I think) when it needs to be British.
For the less computer literate on our staff it makes navigating the keyboard
as well as remembering the Dos commands a little difficult, especially when
they can't find the '\' . I've tried writing 'KEYBUK 044' and variations to
the autoexec.bat and config.sys files as well as copying the relevant lines from other computers but it doesn't seem to recognise them. I feel I'm on the right track but the answer eludes me. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Thanks
Bill

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml