Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 12:12:45 -0500
At 01:16 AM 3/8/1998  Gene Bauman wrote:

>I have WordPerfect for Windows v. 6.1 that I got for my old computer
>running Windows 3.1. I now have a new computer running Windows 95.
>
>What is the appropriate upgrade for my new computer?

Gene:

The upgrade would be Corel Office 8 which has WP 8.0 for Win95.

The WPwin95 interface will be a shock to a Win3.1 user. You won't
be able to easily import your macros and the templates. You can
keep your WP 6.1 keyboard layout but you're better off converting
totally to the Win95 system, for consistency across applications.

If you're not totally stuck on WP, you might also consider WORD or
IBM Word Pro, since they both are suitable and able competitors.

I stuck with WP. WP 7.0 was buggy but 8.0 is okay (I didn't
like relearning keystrokes/menus from version to version).

Even though WP looks better, WP's evolution and move to Windows
has NOT made it a better product; it takes more time to get the
work out. Nothing was plain faster for actually WORKING than
DOS version WP 5.1.  Novell ruined the company and Corel is
just now getting it working right. IMHO (viewpoint of an attorney --
the word processor of the legal profession -- after 12+ years,
since DOS version 4.2 on an 8086).

John Chin