Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:03:06 -0700
It's possible for you to change your CD-ROM drive letter to Q: so that you
can reinstall your software.

You'll want to right click on "My Computer", then click on Device Manager.
Open the the entry for CD-ROM Drives and double click on your CD-ROM drive
entry.  You should see the drive properties listed.  One of the options is
to reserve a drive letter.  Pick the letter that you want and click on OK.
Then when you restart your computer, that drive letter will be available.

This should allow you to at least update what you have now.  I think that it
would be a good idea to change the drive letter back to D: once you've
finished updating your software, though, so your current installation of
Windows 98 won't be confused.

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodgers Family" <[log in to unmask]>

Dawn Rodgers [log in to unmask]

I was able to fix my e-card music by installing a yamaha sgmp driver that I
was missing to play midi files.Thanks anyways.

But my spell checker is still a problem. My software was preinstalled and I
have upgraded to 98SE over 95 so I have been unable to reinstall software.
When I do try the program trys to use a old cd drive letter that no longer
exist Q.( I now use D.) during setup.(Not the original cd-rom) I can't seem
to find anything on my 95 master cd to help? I really don't know what to
look for either? Scan disk doesn't help. I have other incomplete
preinstalled software because of this.

Thanks,
 Dawn

                     visit our download web page at: