Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
K-KarlKuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:01:04 -0500
Hi Rob,
    If you are looking for greater stability in the
operating system, yes, go for the Win 2000.  You will find a
complete analysis of the pros and cons in the March issue of
the PC World magazine.
    Karl

> List Members,
>
>     I would like some feed back on Windows 2000, both pros
and cons. I
> haven't really had much success with Win98 as far as
stability. I have tried
> numerous suggetions both from this list and others and
nothing has really
> helped. Finally just reloaded my wife's computor with
Win95c and all of her
> problems dissappeared along with a drastic increase in
stability.
>     Since I use the internet alot more than my wife,
upwards of around 20-25
> hours a week, and the fact my phone lines won't support
DSL  :(  and AT&T
> has yet to offer cable service, I really like the
multilink capabilities of
> Win98 and I am assuming that Win 2000 also has the same
option.
>     Is Win2000 more stable? I have heard through several
sources that Win95
> is actually faster than Win 98. How does Win2000 compare?
Cost isn't really
> a factor, just really tired of the stability problems the
occasionaly
> sluggishness.
>     As always any input/recomendations is highly valued
and appreciated.

                         http://nospin.com/rode