Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob LaSalle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:16:39 -0400
Best wishes to all.....

I am running IE 5.0 and Outlook Express 5. With all the various options,
controls, selections, etc. I have managed to loose the feature of automatic
checking the mail server for new mail. In order to retrieve mail from my
ISP's mail server, I must manually select Tools/Send&Receive/mail-server.

The Outlook Express settings under Tools/Accounts seem to be OK. Similarly,
the settings under Tools/Options/General seem OK. Send and Receive Messages
at Startup IS checked. Connect Even  When Working Offline is also selected.
Everything is checked under Tools/Options/Read/Reading Messages.

In Internet Explorer/Tools/Internet Options/Programs, Outlook Express is
selected. Under Connections, the correct dialup connection is selected (same
as main ISP server). Settings under Internet Options/Advanced also seem to
be OK.

Does anyone know what is needed to make Outlook Express check and receive
mail automatically upon opening the program?

Thaks for any ideas,

Bob LaSalle

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html