Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:10:55 +0000
Greetings Elliot, Ian, and list-

Just to add to Ian's response, it may also be necessary to
open the network applet in Control Panel, select "Windows
logon" from the drop-down list in the center of the tab, then
highlight "Client for Microsoft Networks", click on "Properties",
and see that "Logon to Windows NT domain" is NOT checked.

Do not remove Client for Microsoft Networks from the Network
components list, as most Dial-up Networking connections depend
on this component being present.

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert
> The best way to get rid of the call for a password is to find and delete the
> password file.  To do this hit F3 or Start\Find etc and type in '*.pwl' (no
> quotes)
>
> Delete all pwl files found (or only the offending one if there are other
> passwords in use by other users)
>
> Reboot.  On the first reboot, you'll see the familar password requester box.
> Don't enter a password but just hit OK.  Restart once more and you shouldn't see
> the request again.
>
> Ian Porter
> Computer Guys Inc.
> Arrowtown