Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidrun Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 14:09:06 +0200
Hi everyone!
I am using a 1 GH Windows Me machine with 256 MB RAM. Since a while for unknown
reasons whenever I right click on a file it takes a while (about 7 seconds)
until the usually available list opens. The same happens when I chose to delete
a file using the icon-buttons in the symbol bar of the Explorer (it takes the 7
seconds to open the dialog box asking if I really want to delete the file) or
when I go onto the "Edit" button to start the action it takes the 7 seconds
before the list of entries in "Edit" opens - lately the same happened with the
"File" button instead of "Edit". It does happen no matter if the computer is
just started or has been working all day already.
Any ideas what could cause this and how I could solve it?
TIA
Heidi Schroeder