Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:10:19 -0000

HTH

Alan Hodges

----- Original Message -----
From: "A&C Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Attachment in OE

> Shaleen,
>
> I stand corrected, and feel somewhat silly as well. Marg's post clued me
in to what the problem is - the
> preview pane. (I guess I've used it for so long, that I forgot there were
other views.). Indeed, when I turned
> off the preview pane option, the 'Save Attachments' option on the file
menu was greyed out. And, for my part,
> no amount of fooling around with settings could make it available, thus
avoiding making me eat crow! This
> could have been avoided had I read your original message a little closer.
My humble apology for blindly
> leading you astray, and to Byron, for insisting I was correct when I was,
in fact, wrong. (Just a little
> wider - there's room for both feet in there!). With all that said, if you
enable the preview pane, you
> *should* have the option to save attachments without actually opening the
message. However, this does not
> solve your original request to see the attachment's name without viewing
the message. I don't know if that's
> possible without the preview pane. For what it's worth, I don't recall
ever getting a virus using the preview
> pane, and my method of saving attachments. However, with some new viruses
that may no longer be the case, but
> until I have a problem with that, I will continue to use the preview pane.
I will also try to read people's
> messages a little closer! Cheers,

://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: