Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:44:15 +0100

Hi Ron,
just a guess to make sure it is not that very simple thing - check all your folders in OE to
find out, if by any hance you moved the missing one into another one. Happens quite
easily when you work with moving e-mails into other folders that you move the entire
folder somewhere. I usually noticed when it happened but had it happen without
knowing as well!
hope it helps
Heidi Schroeder

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: