Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harsha Godavari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:17:57 -0600
Les:

        I have tried to use Easy Cleaner but don't know how :-(   When I start EC and choose clean registry -> find, it comes up with a table  and I get stymied at that point. I have no idea how to proceed further. Could you please explain to this dunderhead how to go ahead and finish the clean up. I was afraid/embarassed to ask until now. Thank you.

Regards
Harsha Godavari

Les Barnes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have used Easy Cleaner for years. It is safe to remove them but first
> make a backup of the registry. When you removed McAfee a lot of registry
> entries did not get removed as with any program. I use End-it-All to
> stop all other programs and then Easy Cleaner to clean the registry and
> also unnecessary files which are *.bak & *.tmp mostly. Empty the
> wastebasket, run scandisk & defrag (shut off a screensaver if you are
> running one) and you'll have a nice clean faster running computer.
> You'll recover a lot of disk space by deleting the unnecessary files.
>
> Les Barnes

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml