Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Oliver Dammann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 14:45:11 +0200
Well, I don't know how to track the activity of a computer, but if it helps
you can lock the computer or special folders. Additional to the usual
mechanisms (password protection on bootup, keyword on screensaver) there is
a very powerfull method to encrypt and hide folders or trees. There is a
shareware program called encrypted magic folders that does it. I just
promoted it to a client of mine and it works fine.

Oliver Dammann