Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Minnich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 22:25:33 -0400
You are very right to be cautious!  I am struggling with Windows 8.1.  I
have been using windows since 3.1 I believe,
Windows 95, 98 etc.  In my opinion Windows XP was the best.  Every time
I try to download something with Windows 8 they add all kinds of
extras.  As cautious as I am, I have ended up with some very nasty
programs that will not
un-install.  I have restored it twice so far.  I do try to remember to
create a restore point prior to downloading anything.

I ended up purchasing BVS solitaire games.  I think I paid around $33.00
for it.  Also had to purchase Microsoft Works 9.0 before I succeeded in
transferring my documents and spread sheets.
Good luck!   I for one will take all the help I can get!

Mary in Michigan.
On 3/9/2014 5:23 PM, J. Clemence wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to get to grips with windows 8.1 after happily using
> windows 7 for a good while.
> I wanted to install the traditional card games and after googling this
> I started to download a file from, (I think c net site), but aborted
> this when I realised there seemed to be some questionable stuff. I
> un-installed the original programme but now I sometimes get an extra
> window opening with the address :-
> lp.allfree-apps.net
> Has anyone any idea how I can get rid of this? I assumed c net was a
> safe site??
> I have also seen a progam that aparently gives the start button we are
> used to from windows 7 but I am now loathe to download anything. Am I
> right to be cautious?
> Many thanks in anticipation of some advice.
> John.
>
>        The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>           web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>              Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

---