Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 08:37:47 -0500
I just set up a new system, with the following:

Tekram mobo
AMD K2-300
64 meg 100 mz sdram
ATI 3D Charger AGP video
Tekram [US Drives] 32x CDrom drive
Creative Labs Eqsonic PCI sound card

This system is very snappy, but has one irritating problem.  The CDrom will
read data disks flawlessly.  However when you insert an audio disk, the MS
CDrom player starts, the cd starts to play, about 45 seconds later the cd
stops playing and the audio player says there is no audio cd in the drive.

Any suggestions as to how I should approach finding the problem here?

Mike Buraczewski

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**