Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:59:59 -0500
> My cousin in MO likes to watch the activity at Yahoo Chat, and said that
> for 2 weeks now he hasn't seen a thing there.  So I went to Yahoo, it
> installed the chat software, and I didn't see anything either.  Not only
> that, but my hard drives were chattering like crazy the whole time, and
the
> bottom half of the screen was continually covered up with ads.  I checked
> in my Control Panel (Win95) to see if I could uninstall it, and couldn't
> find it listed.  Same with an outside uninstall program.  How do I get
> whatever Yahoo put in my machine removed?  I don't believe I want it.
> Tom L. McCoy
> Fontana, CA

Hello Tom,

I believe that such programs are pre-destined for your Downloaded Program
Files folder, they do not show up in your Add/Remove list. If you open your
Windows Explorer, click the little + next to your main drive C:, then click
on the + next to the Windows folder, look for a folder called Downloaded
Program Files, click on this folder to open it and you will probably find
the yahoo chat icon there. You can delete it.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html