Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 12:38:03 -0500
Hi Preston,

Versions of  Roxio Easy CD Creator earlier than 5 are not compatible with
Windows XP. Version 5 with updates will work as well as versions 6 and 7.
You can purchase Roxio Easy CD 7.0 Basic-DVD Edition (OEM) here for $6.99
shipping included:

Surplus Computers:
http://tinyurl.com/bcvjv

CD-ROM and CD-RW drives are falling to the wayside as DVD technology catches
on. Depending on your system, now may be a good time to consider upgrading
to a DVD-RW drive. They are reasonably priced and you shouldn't have any
problems using your present disks. I have bought several from Newegg. Here
is one example:

OptoRite Beige IDE DVD Burner - Retail at Newegg.com:
http://tinyurl.com/ax8bb

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Betti Ann & Preston Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 5:45 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Writing/Reading CDs in UDF format

I just upgraded to XP and find that my Easy CD Creator 4.0 does not work
under this OS - hence I have lost the ability to use my CD-RW disks in
the UDF format.

Is there a freeware or shareware program that will do the job? Or am I
going to have to buy Roxio's latest and greatest product that does this?

Thanks
Preston

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml