Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:07:45 -0400
Hi Tom,
 Like Joyce, I have been using PSP (ver. 7.02) for several years and
absolutely love it! I had a borrowed copy of an early version of
photoshop and found the PSP to be a little easier to get a grip on. I
haven't used elements, so I can't speak to it's user-friendliness.
 If you really study the PSP manual, there is a boat-load of cool
stuff you can do including creating a web page with mouse-over and
other functions. My version also came with Animation pro which is a
fun little tool which I used to make an animated avatar. I also have
read that, as Joyce said, the newer versions aren't as well-liked. I
would find an earlier version produced by JASC.
 Back to your original need, I select, cut, and move images from one
pic to another quite often and there are a number of ways to
accomplish this as well as tools to soften the edges that sometimes
result. How easy it is to do depends on things such as if the colors
and /or brightness between the part of the pic you want to move and
the background are close to the same or more differentiated. I have
actually painted a solid color around edges that were hard to see due
to same-color background just to make finding the edge easier for the
smart-select tool (which lets you drag a box across an edge and it
automatically finds the edge for you instead of having to use point to
point or freehand selection to grab it.).
 I also have Gimp which seems to be well supplied with useful tools,
but haven't used it enough to grade it.
 Basically, any software you choose will take a bit of study to learn
how best to use it and if I had only had access to Photoshop, I would
probably be praising it (as most PS users do!)
but as of now, I can;t imagine being without my PSP.

 -Phil-