Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Bryce, Katherine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:20:45 -0600
We use MS Outlook 97 at work.  Recently, one of our people found he couldn't
*send* email anymore -- he keeps getting a message that says he has
"exceeded the limit."  It doesn't say for what, but we are assuming Outlook.
Journal is cleaned out, deleted items are gone, he archives regularly -- as
far as we can figure, he does not have a ton of messages, calendar events,
or anything else that would cause this message.  He can receive messages,
too, which makes overlimit in size unlikely -- the server generally won't
accept messages if an account is overlimit.

Coincidently with the error message, he began getting a message at startup
(in DOS) that says his computer is missing an LSL file.

Any connection?  Any ideas?  I've gone to my own computer (configured
similarly) and tried everything I can think of to locate an LSL file in
Windows or in DOS, but can't find one.  What is it, why should I care, and
how do I fix his problem?

Katherine Bryce
Santa Fe NM

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: