Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:12:08 -0500
Hi Brenda,

This is not a keyboard shortcut but a one click option for starting the
screensaver. In Windows Explorer, navigate to the C: \ WINDOWS \ system32
folder (System folder for Win9x). Select the folder and go to View \ Arrange
Icons by \ Type. In the right pane, locate the screensaver you want to use
(with a '.scr' file extension). Right click it and choose Send To \ Desktop
(create shortcut). Next, on the Desktop, right click and drag the shortcut
to the Quick Launch bar. Release the right click and choose "Move Here" from
the menu. Now you can start the screensaver with one click from anywhere in
Windows.

The Quick Launch bar is not shown by default in WinXP. Right click a blank
area of the Taskbar and place the mouse on Toolbars, then click "Quick
Launch" to place a check by it.

Depending on the screensaver, you can change the settings to your liking in
Display Properties (Display in Control Panel). For example, I use the "My
Pictures Slideshow" and one of the options is to scroll through the pictures
using the arrow keys on the keyboard.

Your second question was answered by an excellent response from Tony. The
only thing I would add is if you don't have a favorite "Home Page", make it
Google. In Control Panel \ Internet options on the General tab for Home page
enter http://www.google.com/ and click "OK". If you have an "Internet" or
"Home" button on your keyboard, press it and you're there. Or, one click on
the Internet Explorer icon in the Quick Launch bar will do it.

Have fun...
Sven Swanson, Sr.